USUSA Blanding Officers 2018-19
Executive Vice President
Campus Recreation Representative
NASNTI RepresentativeHunter Warren
Service RepresentativeCarmen Phillips
Amalio De La Fuente
Objectives of USUSA Blanding Student Council
- To be an organized structure so that students' voices can be represented to the college administration, faculty, staff, and the community.
- To provide further opportunities for holistic development for students through social, physical, intellectual, cultural, emotional, and spiritual activities.
- To ensure student involvement in administrative and academic policymaking.
- To ensure a voice in the allocation of student fees.
- To ensure a voice in the approval of second tier tuition.